Sap Analysis: Advancing Science-Driven Nutrition to the Next Level
Nutrient management approach empowers growers to leverage the 5Rs of plant nutrition for efficient use of crop fertility to produce healthier plants.
The Science-Driven approach to nutrient management empowers growers to leverage the 5R’s of plant nutrition for efficient use of crop fertility to produce healthier plants.
Sap Analysis measures immediately available nutrient levels within a crop, providing growers a window to evaluate if the plants nutritional needs are being met, and the opportunity to make corrections before imbalances impact yield and quality.
- Right nutrient
- Right time
- Right form
- Right mix
- Right location
Provides real-time insight into a plants nutritional status
- Recognizes pending deficiency or excessive nutrient levels – weeks before a traditional tissue test
- Enables targeted nutritional applications that maximize crop quality and yield, based on the Agro-K 5R’s of plant nutrition
- Improved nutritional balance produces healthier plants
SAP Analysis Measure 24 Nutritional Parameters
- Utilizes the industry standard NovaCropControl process
- Measures macro and micro nutrients, along with plant health and metabolic indicators
- Reports provide calibrated benchmarks for optimum ranges