KNOW YOUR CROPS’ NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES BEFORE THERE’S A PROBLEM
Benefit from Our Strategic Alliance
Through an alliance with a world-renowned research laboratory, AGRO-K can help you implement a program and learn how to interpret the results of Sap Analysis to improve plant health, yield, and quality.
Access Data Quickly
AGRO-K can deliver the cutting-edge technology of Sap Analysis testing quickly and affordably.
Engage the Science of Sap Analysis to Customize Your Crop Nutrition Plan
AGRO-K — the Science-Driven Nutrition Company — makes it possible to base your crop nutrition strategies on cutting-edge science through laboratory-based Sap Analysis.
Through AGRO-K, Sap Analysis delivers accurate data about nutrient uptake by your plants — much like a blood test — compared against crop-specific target levels.
You can rapidly identify the level of nutrients actually being supplied to crop tissue through Sap Analysis. Results enable critical nutritional adjustments to be made during the growing season.
Clear Benefits of Sap Analysis
Optimal and balanced nutrient uptake has a positive effect on the quality and marketability of crop yield — size, color, firmness and other factors — while ensuring overall plant health and growth.
A plant Sap Analysis with AGRO-K:
- Provides a consolidated summary of 21+ nutritional indicators and their levels in the plant sap.
- Reveals developing nutrient deficiencies weeks before they appear visibly, or by using less predictive tests.
- Enables quick and accurate adjustments to fertilizer programs for fine-tuning nutrient inputs during the growing season.
- Quickly reveals the effectiveness of nutrient program changes that can optimize results and minimize costs.
- Makes it possible to enhance nutritional status to improve natural disease tolerance
- Is efficient and affordable.
SAMPLING YOUR CROPS
Benchmarks and best practices for most crops are available along with specific sampling guides, including nutrient target levels.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR TO SCHEDULE SAP ANALYSIS TESTING FOR YOUR CROPS, CONTACT US:
Receive results via email, most often within a week of submitting samples.
Individual bars indicate low, optimal or high nutritional values compared to a comprehensive database of crop-specific target values.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US:
Your AGRO-K representative will help you interpret your Sap Analysis data.
AGRO-K® is a registered trademark of AGRO-K Corporation. | ©2019 AGRO-K Corporation. All rights reserved.